Welcome to St. Paul Parish in Olathe!
Our Parish purpose is to use our diversity and compassion to inspire, teach, and nurture all to grow in their respect for God and one another as we follow Christ who willingly laid down his life for us.
~ St. Paul Mission Statement
21650 W. 115th Terrace, Olathe, KS 66061 Phone: (913) 764-0323
21650 W. 115th Ter.
Olathe, KS 66061-5783
Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Wed., Aug. 14th: 6:00 p.m. (Vigil Mass)
Thurs., Aug. 15th: 8:00 a.m., 12 noon, 6:00 p.m.
Mass in Spanish: Thurs., Aug. 15th: 8:00 p.m.
Regular Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesday - Friday 8:00 a.m.
First Saturday 8:00 a.m.
Regular Weekend Mass Schedule
Sat. 5:00 p.m.
Sun. 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. (Signed), 4:00 p.m.
Masses in Spanish: 12:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
First Saturday of the Month Mass: 8:00 a.m.
Monthly Deaf Mass: Second Sunday 2:00 p.m.
Weekly Confession Schedule
Sat. 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Wed. 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
We invite all those who are new to the area or have not yet registered to register online by selecting the box below. You may also stop by the Parish Office to complete a registration form. New families are invited to our New Member Welcome and Information Reception held on the second Sunday of each month. Please contact the Parish Office with questions at 913.764.0323 and welcome to St. Paul Parish!
Parish Office Hours
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.*
*Tuesdays - Office opens to parishioners after 10:30 a.m.
The Parish Office will be closed on Thursday, August 15th for the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Father Michael Hermes, Pastor
- Father Agustín Martínez, Parochial Vicar/Vicario Parroquial
- Dr. Ann Connor, School Principal
- Michelle Cabrera, Parish Secretary
- Cayleigh Heron, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Joe Heron, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Karla Melgar, Director of Religious Education
- Amy Moritz, Accountant, Business Manager
- Claudia Ramirez, Pastoral Assistant
- Carol Rawson, Director of Communications