UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS:
* Youth Program Volunteer Retreat:
* Middle School Youth Group:
* High School Youth Group:
* Young Adult Bible Study:
* Family Dinner Night:
For additional information on any event,
The mission of the St. Paul Youth Program is to help our teens grow in knowledge and love of God, en-kindling in them a desire to serve Him and their neighbor. We are a relational youth ministry.
We focus on:
* Relationships - among teens and with adults
* Interior growth over numerical growth
* The absolute centrality of prayer
YOUTH MINISTRY VS. RELIGIOUS EDUCATION:
The Religious Education Program includes catechetical classes and sacramental preparation for K-12th graders. Religious Education is focused on catechizing (directly teaching the truths of the faith) the young people in the parish. For more information on the Religious Education program, please click here.
Youth Ministry is meant to complement Religious Education by focusing on discipleship - how to follow Jesus within the Church. Discipleship flows from and leads to learning about our Catholic faith. This youth program works with teens through meetings, special projects, and programs.
Stay up to date with Youth Ministry! To be added to our email list, select "Youth Ministry eNews" from the parish email sign-up page.
MIDDLE SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP (Grades 6-8):
Middle School Youth Group meets every Sunday during the school year from 6:30-8:00pm in the youth room within the church basement. Meetings will include a variety of topics and fun games to grow in the faith. During the 2017 fall semester, we will be focusing on the Creed. All middle school students are welcome!
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP (Grades 9-12):
High School Youth Group meets weekly during the school year, Tuesdays 7:00-8:30pm in the youth room within the church basement. Each Month, we try to do 2 catechetical nights (learning about our faith), 1 issue night (topics that teens are dealing with), and 1 social night (focused only on fun). All are welcome. No need to register; you can just show up!
DISCIPLESHIP SMALL GROUPS (Grades 9-12):
High School teens have the opportunity to go deeper in conversation and deeper in relationship through small group Bible studies, which focus on the readings for Sunday Mass. A typical small group is made up of 2-3 leaders (usually young adults) and 6-10 teens. Each small group has its own meeting time and place, though it is consistent week to week. For questions or to check out one of the small groups, please click here.
* Experience an awesome Catholic speaker, Adoration and Mass in the dark (the only lights are the candles on the altar). Open to all high school students and 8th graders.
* An opportunity for 6th-8th graders to take a step back from their daily life and grow closer to God at Prairie Star Ranch
* A chance for guys and girls to visit multiple religious orders at once to see how they live and serve the Church